If you are looking for a low priced USB gaming headset then the XIBERIA E1 could be your next headset. This product doesn’t cost the earth and it has some interesting features.
- Crystal clear audio with no distortion at both the highest and lowest volumes. Deep resonating bass gives the user a full range listening experience.
- Flexible microphone allows the user to position the microphone precisely in order to get the best quality. The microphone clearly captures the user’s voice, yet eliminates unwanted background noise.
- Lightweight and soft ear cushions allow for all day comfort day while listening to music, gaming, and making phone calls.
- LED lights integrated into the body of the headphones provide an aesthetic flair to the headset.• Perfect for professional gaming, Skype or voice chatting, and listening to music.
- 7.2-foot-long industrial strength cord ensures longevity without reducing audio quality.
These actually remind of a pair of Steelseries headphones. With an adjustable Ski band they are designed to rest gently against your skull. Featuring an interesting colour scheme they stand out from the crowd.
The microphone can be adjusted so that you can place it within the earcup if it isn’t required. We think that this pair of headphones looks really cool for the price!
Build Quality & Sound Quality
From a cheap pair of headphones like this you wouldn’t expect that much, but they actually perform incredibly well. Like I said previously, these remind me of a pair of Steelseries headphones. The quality isn’t anywhere near that of a £100 premium gaming headset, but it is a fifth of the price.
If your just getting into gaming do you really need to spend a huge amount on equipment? For those who are simply looking for a pair of headphones for those enjoyable gaming sessions in the evenings, then the XIBERIA E1 USB Gaming headphones might be for you.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=compare]